old legends Index du Forum old legends
Forum des old legends sur Barym

FAQ  -  Rechercher  -  Membres   -  S’enregistrer   Connexion
READ BOOK Long Standing Ambition: The First Solo Round Brit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    old legends Index du Forum >>> Le jeu >>> Questions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
randsglenn

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK Long Standing Ambition: The First Solo Round Brit Répondre en citant

If your life unravelled would you sink or swim?

Jono Dunnett hit rock bottom. Then he launched into stormy waters to follow his dream - by his own estimation a foolish ambition – to windsurf round Britain.

This powerful account charts the highs and lows of risking all, and the consequences of doing so.

Beautifully observed, life-affirming and insightful, it is a sailing epic and more.

With high quality maps and photographs that accompany the main text.

Praise for Long Standing Ambition

William Revels - "a brilliant book!""Very enthralling, it sucked me in, literally took me round the coastline exploring, which I loved..."First book I lifted (metaphorically speaking) and didn't put down in ages"

Peter Eagleson - "Great read and a serious adventure"

Derrick Hall - "Great Read!""I don't normally read, except to look things up in reference books, operating manuals and the like. So to read 329 pages in 3 days gives an indication of how it gripped me."

Sarah - "The book is brilliant""I have really enjoyed reading it and perfect timing to boost my recovery. Thanks for reminding me in such a great way - those difficult times do just pass."

Paul Hannigan - "Amazing accomplishment - both the sail and the writing"

Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf kindle download free

Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf buy tom english download itunes
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf shop read access flibusta information
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf discount for book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf read thepiratebay eReader sale book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book iCloud
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf eReader online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf italian how read price download сhapter
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf access review bookshop itunes free
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book Mega
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf read free ipad
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf tpb free torrent
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf read online pdf free
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book download fb2
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf download full book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book download
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book for Windows Phone
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book download via Transmission
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf free ios apple without signing via
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf torrent download Rarbg free
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf kickass book download
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf download full book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf bookstore
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf free mobile
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf offline get purchase mobile online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf buy amazon bookstore download epub
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf download android
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf no registration read macbook full sale
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book from htc online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book format djvu
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book from htc online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book SkyDrive
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book 4Shared
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf epub free
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf reading francais english torrent online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf kindle download free
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf ebook free download
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book for mac
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book book free from Galaxy
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf fb2 sale tablet access online
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf read thepiratebay eReader sale book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf store book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book docs
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book pdf
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book for Windows Phone
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book without pay
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book DepositFiles
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf book without pay
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf free txt
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf purchase book
Long Standing Ambition: the first solo round Britain windsurf download eng book

171bf2437f

Also thanks...
jonodunnett commented January 24, 2015 at 1:57pm I am working on a D7 site that was upgraded from D6, and was having a problem with site ...
jonodunnett CreditAttribution: jonodunnett commented April 6, 2009 at 12:31pm same problem here (I think)With the code from #6 views that are ...
The 41-year-old sailor is the first windsurfer to sail the 2200...
Jono Dunnett 661 views 1:27 EFPT European Freestyle Pro Tour Lanzarote 2017 (OFFICIAL) - Windsurf - Duration: 0:55 aliseosolutions 177 views ...
2015年8月18日 -  After an amazing few months Jono Dunnett is finally nearing the end of his incredible mission to windsurf round Britain! It certainly seems...
Budget Travel Guides a special Outstanding Achievement Award to Jono Dunnett for his solo unaided circumnavigation ...
ByJono Dunnetton 4 June 2015 Bought this to secure an Etrex 10 on basis of other reviews

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 13:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    old legends Index du Forum >>> Le jeu >>> Questions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation